We prefer groups to either self-cater or organise their own catering however we may be able to provide homemade vegetarian catering at a very reasonable price (by arrangement) so you don’t need to worry about feeding your guests.
Please discuss your catering needs when contacting us and we will try to arrange catering for your group but please note this may not always be possible depending on the availability of cooks.
If we do cater, then breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided and special diets such as dairy or gluten free, can be catered for when specified in advance. We can provide a fully organic menu for an additional premium of £5 per head.
- Breakfast: Fruit, cereal, muesli, home made bread, jam, tea, coffee and juice.
- Lunch: Homemade quiche served with new boiled potatoes and a selection of salads.
- Snacks: Freshly baked cakes, flapjack or biscuits
- Dinner: Vegetarian Tagine served with lemon couscous, mint yogurt and salad.
- Dessert: Fruit and yogurt or home baked toffee sponge.
- £27 per person – Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
We like to keep our costs as manageable as possible for our guests and one way we do this is by asking for the group to take responsibility for the washing up after meals. However we are happy to come to an arrangement should this not suit your needs.
We also warmly welcome self-catered groups.
What our guests have said
“We really appreciated all the delicious meals you cooked us, including the special diets”
“Fantastic food – I can’t choose my favorite: the aubergine parmigiana, or the sweet potato curry. Not to mention the deserts…”
“Great food, real and delicious…”