The Redfield Centre can accommodate up to 23 people. Our accommodation and facilities comprise of:
- Two rooms with two single beds and a double platform bed, sleeping up to 3 guests.
- Two rooms with two single beds sleeping up to 2 guests.
- Three converted stable bays with 1 x single bed and 1 x bunk bed sleeping up to 3 guests.
- One converted stable bay with 2 x bunk beds sleeping up to 4 guests.
- Dining room with two tables seating 14 guests.
- Large lounge with sofas and additional dining area Seating 10 guests.
- Two bathrooms with showers and toilets.
- Additional compost toilet.
- A fully equipped catering kitchen.
- Additional tea and coffee making facilities.
- Court yard with picnic tables and benches.
- Gas and Renewable central heating.
- Heated Classroom / Yoga space / Function room
We always ensure the building is warm and comfortable for your stay, with the specified number of beds prepared prior to your arrival. We assign each group a dedicated Person on Duty (POD) to meet and greet you and ensure you have all you need throughout your time with us, as well as serving as a direct contact should you have further requirements during your stay.
Self-catering accommodation is £22 per guest per night (4pm to 4pm)
What our guests have said
“What a marvelous welcoming accommodation for our group. Thank you for the space and philosophy…”
“The newly-decorated rooms are great, the cooking facilities were great, showers great… Looking forward to coming again soon.”